01/09/2010

'Would you like fries with your weekly shop?'

Now I've heard everything.
The biggest cheese, Superstore Tesco launched their first 'Drive Thru Tesco at the group's Tesco Extra store in Baldock, Hertfordshire last week.
Primarily aimed at busy mummies and young working professionals shoppers will be able to nab their essentials online, park in a designated area of the car park and have their shopping loaded on the boot by one of Tesco's minions. All for the wee price of £2.
So, you can do your weekly shopping without even leaving your car. To me, this has FATTY written all over it. I can just about get that you can have shopping delivered to your house. Surely we have time in our busy lives to pop to tesco's for half an hour?
Whatever, as Rammstein have told me many times; we're all living in America.




Think woman got a little over excited.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: