20/09/2010

Geek Hits London: Day 5 of placement

Woke up this morning feeling positive and gradually went from bad to worse.
Sorry the post is later than usual, I'm proper stressed out at the mo.
My day was spent, yet again, filing, dropping off/picking up samples, sending UPS parcels etc. This is all fine. I just wish it was dispersed between experiences that I will take away with me. Real scenarios that I can learn from. Everyone is so busy, I feel like a bit of a nuisance and I'm y'know a little petrified of having a conversation with my boss about WHEN I'm going to be learning the cool stuff.
Boring as it is, I do think I'm going to have to assert myself in this workplace. I need to assure that they can facilitate me in order for me to do write my report based on tasks other than admin stuff. I didn't think I'd have to learn how to do this. It's guna be scary.
I'm going to rest my merry-go-round head now, hopefully tomorrow will look up :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: