16/09/2010

Geek Hits London: Day 4 of Placement

Saw this on the way to work this morning



Funny eh?
Bit of a short post as I am too busy snogging the face off my loved one. Havnt felt well today and got sent home early. It's not going to stop me though, my boss has already given me some great advice about the industry.

I have learnt, as my week has come to an end, not only alot about the company and how is processes thousands of orders etc, but I've also learnt much about office life. I have encountered some bad office attitude, and I am certain it will happen again. I guess that comes hand-in-hand with London life and a hectic job. I'd like to think that that is not true of everywhere and is fo' sure a life lesson I would like to disregard.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: