04/03/2010

Panic on the streets of Hayleigh's brain!

I am freaking out. Big time.
Work is tough for me at the moment. Better get used to that.

Just got word from Tracey at Fab Frocks however and she is being seriously cool and letting me take a few of her garments out of the store for a photoshoot!! Very happy and VERY nice of her.
These lovely snaps are from the Haven Hotel in Sandbanks. Been to five hotels and this is by far the most pretty.




































Just trying to contact the very grumpy manager!
As for the Fashion as a Forum essay, Ive hit a small hedge rather than a brick wall, but I'm trying not to get too distracted. However the topic (how does blogging affect the fashion industry) is enthralling! No seriously, it is! Blogging has really opened my eyes to a different area of fashion and looking into the theory of blogging and new media technologies is caught my attention in a big way! This is solely due to the course and my work on my own blog. And Anthea's amazing brain!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: