06/10/2008

Sugar and Spice......and Spray Mount...

Hello bloggers!

Monday again and I had lots of fun putting together the themeboard!
I've always enjoyed stuff like that and I felt that I did the job well.
If you're completely bewildered by the title, I chose to do my theme based on Spice......yeah ok it was the 'easiest' one, but needless to say it wasn't a challenege!
That annoys me actually. I guess it is the most obvious theme......I don't know.

I was so embarrassed speaking aloud. It's something I need to work on I think. I need to realise it's not such a daunting task, but I get all nervous. Honestly, I feel it is a major downfall not being as bold as others in class.

However, my ridiculously ulta organisational preps paid off! I always plan everything, especially my work. Maybe I need to be a bit more spontaneous? A bit more scrappy??
Just the thought of that idea makes me feel uneasy. I felt like I needed to bring every bit of crafty thing I could. I am such nerd sometimes......plan plan plan aaahhh.

No comments: