14/10/2008

Get in there, ruffle some fabric...

Project 2 was a 'Ruffle and Fold' Project. It was spread over two days, in which we had to put together a themeboard, compile a sketchbook and make a visual representation of our ruffle etc. on the stands.

>> At first I was thinking....OHMYGOD. I have never worked with natural forms before (the main theme of the project). I had no idea how to approach it. I always thought they were dull and ridiculous really.

But by experimenting on the stands, I found it easier to follow the brief and not go off into a wierd direction....

But even though this helped, I was lead to think this was the wrong way of working.
I wil bear this project in mind when I sruggle in the future, but I will definately spend more time on my sketchbook and themeboard work.

I was fairly proud with the result in a way...meh...

No comments: