20/11/2011

Shimtage.

Now if there one thing that I love the most about all this glad tidings mumbo jumbo which is upon us at the moment - PARTY SEASON.
Combine that with a wedding and I am one happy bean :)
Of course all this comes with the niggly torture of WTF do I wear?!
Last night my lovely lovely work dudette Sam got married and here's my outfit.

So, I attempted a 50's ish hair do - saw it on Lydia from TOWIE and Katy Perry recently and thought it was cool.

Definitely one I'm guna be practising. Just call me Dita.























My dress is one of my faveys. Its from Beales (biased) and comes from our very own Made In England Collection. Ok ok ok, so plugging your own work is uncool but the pieces are really quite special and so easy to wear. I am not in any way subconsciously telling you to pop into Beales and spend. At all.






















I also wore my very first evening bag that I wore to my Year 11 Prom. Looks as good as new considering it has witnessed a fair bit of puking...










So there we have it.
I've got one more thing before I go..


Here's another of my Beales Collection dresses. I have been obsessed with it for months and am soooo happy it's the shops :) Proud mama.
(That handsome chap next to me is a HighStreetGeek too - his shirt is from River Island £29.99 his reversible skinny tie is from Next £6)

2 comments:

The Style Box said...

Love your chic hair! And you look beautiful in those dresses! I have to be honest, I never go in Beales, other than visiting the Mac counter. Will have to pop in for a look soon
x

Hayleigh Dalton said...

Thanks my lovely fellow blogger neighbour :)
Yeah pop in have a look they're pretty cute!
It is pretty lethal working so close to MAC!! How're you? Loving the Christmas stuff in town?