09/11/2011

Santa...I can explain...

I've gone and done it.
I've realised I'm am a country bumpkin and succumb to the beauty of a Barbour Jacket. You might remember me banging on about this jacket earlier on in the year.
Now, as this has cost me a wee small fortune, it is my Christmas present. BUT I've sneaked it out of Mother Dalts' room for us all to has one last peek until the halls are decked with holly :(


Ahhh. Khaki Wax Jacket with the coolest Liberty London Rose print lining.
It even comes with a wee little pin badge!
It's practical, an investment, can be worn with anything....somebody please make me feel better about my empty pockets!

SO, although I already know what will be under the tree this Christmas, I think I'll be happy with this baby.

Only 46 days to go! Jeeeez.

No comments: