04/10/2010

Internal Affairs.

Sorry I havnt posted for a week or so, been very busy and smiley at my new internship at Kite Kids.

Kite Kids is a 'planet-friendly kit for kids' company launched in 2007. Since then the business has evolved from it's two creators Jo and Richard and now has a small team and two investors in the company. From initially selling locally at craft fetes and such like, Kite Kids have expanded into national trade shows and selling to independent childrens retailers around the UK.
The product, I am in love with. Comfy, bold and has a cute jack wills/fat face vibe with some real gems that would sit well with next and h&m. Kite have also branched from just 2-11 years to baby and toddler clothing.
And drumroll.... My job is to put together the new S/S 11 brochure along with some seriously worthwhile things. Will post more promise!
They have also decided to keep me for another 2 more months- with pay! I'm having a great time here.
















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Poole,United Kingdom

No comments: