12/07/2010

Where dreams are made....

Man does it suck to be in the UK. Generally, I am quite the patriotic however, it is hard to be when you've had a holiday as I have had.
We did the All American Vacation to Orlando, Florida. We did the cliche things of standing outside Cinderella’s castle, eating until we couldn’t move and buying tat for our mum’s back home. And do you know what? It was the best holiday I have ever had.
Here are some snaps.

Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside (Our Gaff)


Magic Kingdom’s Independace Day Fireworks - this was the most incredible experience. Truly emotive display, patriotic and brilliant. Timed perfectly to music and commentary, fireworks seemed to dance in the sky in sequence. Highlight to the holiday of a lifetime.




The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - as the BIGGEST HP fan in the universe I had mega expectations. Again, J.K did not disappoint. I won’t be one of those darn spoilers but I will say, Hogwarts brought me to tears. The attention to detail was stunning and Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey is a breath-taking example of new ride technology and must not be missed in your lifetime.


I got a kiss from Bert!

Shamu Rocks, Seaworld.

No comments: