20/07/2010

Fda Fashion Exhibition, O2 Academy Bournemouth.


Remember that MASSIVE show in June that was making me pull my hair out last term out last term?
Well I have to tell you that it was a lot of fun....in the end.

Sticking to the Black an White theme, Fda and BA shared the Gallery mixing our separate structure together.




These three boxes were our projections. We had videos of our profiles and slick images of our work, which I will upload when I get hold of ‘em. Muchos thanks to the Digital Media Production guys who worked their bums off. The Cubes had projections on each side and looked very cool. We also had our work displayed. Very simple, white plinths and intimate lighting.





The Fashion Shows highlighted the fantastic work the designers have done on their collections. A cool outcome of 60’s brights and Art Deco chic. Some serious hard work was clear and not to mention a innovative water display behind the catwalk.....


No comments: