13/01/2010

'In the know'

First week nearly over! Phew. And now I have a clear and concise plan for my professional project. Double phew.

I have decided to work with the Fab Frocks design brief, creating a new business plan, buying boards and a SWOT analysis aswell as the press pack. I also plan to source new designers at the 'Pure' Trade Show in February. In fact I am meeting with Tracey (off of Fab Frocks) tomorrow!

Also, just to make myself feel better, I mean despite having about six different 'to-do' lists dotted around, I have to complete;
- my professional project
- a learning agreement
- my pprd file
- my research file for the futuristic makeover magazine spread
- the magazine spread

In other exciting news, i have volunteered to help organise the exhibition for the promotor's projects. This will involve organising fundraisers and crazy money making schemes and setting up the venue and layout. I'm hoping to do something spectacular! You always want to top last year don't you, eh? Better start brainstorming now.
Feeling a bit aprehensive actually, I've never had to organise anything huge like this before and I want it to be a success....here goes.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: