11/01/2010

The Future's Bright?

Happy New Year Blogsta's.
I am currently posting after a very thought-provoking and over-indulgant crimbo and I am very eager to finish my final chunk of the Fda Fashion Degree.
I have had a lot of things on my mind regarding Proffessional Project, many of which involve me having a major flap about the briefs. I'm really struggling to get a buyer-esque angle on the tasks set for us. After reading them countless times, I have little inspiration, I'm sad to say :(

However meeting with Sarah and Pat tomorrow who I'm sure will chill me out a bit more!

During the summer I put together a photoshoot for the futuristic makeover task.
I wanted to get a spacey/going into the unknown feeling in the year 2020. The most important thing was an expensive, recession busting image and I thought the contrast of the marshy, dingy planet that the model is captured in, really highlighted the change in fashion culture.
I organised a model (Claire Long, 19 from Poole) and got a photography expert to accompany me take the shots. This input really helped me know what looked right for the look.
Here is a few shots that I have played with;





























































































































No comments: