09/11/2009

Re-Styling MUM!

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to sort out my style. I do have a few requests though! I want to look young, at my age I need my clothes to speak for me. I also want to look expensive. BUT please please please don't go for mutton dressed as lamb, Hayleigh"

This is a genuine quote from my mum, Sue Dalton AKA Mother Dalts talking about her re-styling experiment!

Thats right, I have been given the chance to re-vamp someone's image and I have chosen my mother.
Sue is a strong, hard-working, self-sufficient fifty-something woman and is in need of a style update. I feel her clothes do not reflect her love for fashion and her strong feminine personality.
So, I am ditching her mumsy prints and shapeless silhouette and power-dressing her to the max!
Taking into account her perosnal image and body shape I am going to do my best to try some alpha-female, dominant pieces!
Castlepoint, here we come!

No comments: