18/11/2009

I <3 colours and stuff

I am very happy.
Hayleigh Dalton is now in 2009. From girl to super techno cs4 woman.
I have been to the wonderful peclars meeting and have started to make real progress with my trend book.
Peclars spoke to us about the new stories for A/W 10/11 and took us through fabrics and colours. It gave me a fantastic visual understanding of the these stories and how I might convey them in my own trend book.

....and now for the GREAT news! Using my new (amazing) Pantone Colour Application on my iPhone, I have made my own pallets, emailed them and placed them into my trend book complete with refrences and Pantone names!
Here are some of my own colour pallets for my stories;

Immaturity



Ms. Dominate



Sinister Cognition




Duality




Cool or what????
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: