12/10/2009

First Week Back. Done.

Oh my days! Hayleigh Dalton is BACK to reality. For sure.

Here goes..

I am blogging to you currently surrounded by project briefs, learning agreements, logbooks and only a weeks full of notes but I assure you, my desk is overloading.
This first week back has been full on, to say the least, but I feel that I am back in the swing of things. I think the first year taught me to be resilient with the workload, but I am starting to realise this is nothing like the first year at all....

We have been given a blinder of a project, let me tell you.
Both us Promoters and the Designers have collabortaed to make a collection about the theme of 'memories'. We are in groups of five. Including myself we have;
Nancy(promoter)
Scott(designer)
Laura(designer)
Phillipa(designer)

Might I say. I realise it has only been a week, but I have never experienced a team quite like this one. These four are uber professional, thoughtful and creative people I have ever worked with and I am very excited about this collaboration. More on this story as it develops....

No comments: