17/03/2009

Blog Off!!

Well well well, looks like deadline day for PPRD is upon me.
You know what that means? My blog is being marked! Meaning maybe I won't be able to post for a weeks! :(

FACTS>
This blog is genius. It has genuinely helped me organise things better and the great thing about it is that it makes my crappy handwriting look all swish and cool. Two things which I am not. I am loving promoting myself (and at times dissin' myself) on this blog. I'm loving how it organises me. When it's all written down, for all to see, it's motivating and a true push in the right direction.
This blog has, undoubtedly helped me reflect and develop, which I'd say is the point isn't it??
The thought of being without it is v distressing.


So don't worry blog fans....


I'll be back!  

No comments: