18/08/2012

Shopperholic

It is no secret how much I love Zara this season. This season their embellishments, statement blouses and gorgeous prints are so much fun!
And there's one thing that they have got just right. The Zara Shopper. (You knew I was going to say that didn't you??)
Small or large this bag is following me around like white on rice for the last few weeks! And it is a very clever bag too...BUY ME BUY ME BUY ME it keeps subliminally saying to me! Naughty bag! 



And to make matters worse it's been on swinging on celebrities arms too...

Olivia Palmero


Mollie King


Lauren Goodger


At £79.99 for the large basic shopper - a great price. But can the high street get me THE LOOK FOR LESS?

YES. They really are everywhere but the real MUST-HAVES are;

Primark - £12


BHS - £25




You're welcome. Now in return, I like it in black.

No comments: