30/06/2011

Posh, my arse.

When I heard that the Victoria Beckham label was going HIGH STREET for Spring Summer 2012, you can only imagine how good I was going to look turning up to work everyday in my VB get up and automatically getting a promotion and life being as chic as hers.
Turns out that won't be happening as Posh Spice's new SS12 collection is affordably a lil' pricey.


The collection is going to range between £395 - £900
Very very unusually girly for the soon to become mum-of-four, who was no doubt inspired by the arrival of her baby girl next month! Hurrah!
Oooozing 1960's colour blocks with a cute Mary Quant feel to it.

What's your favourite of these three sneak peeks? I can definately see myself in that electric blue number...

Watch out Suri, theres a new glamzon baby diva comin' to get cha!

No comments: