01/04/2011

Oooh baby you're a wild one...


I am the bag lady. Are you the person with more of a bag fetish than a show fetish? I defo am.

When I saw the stunningly casual Aztec print bag from Miss Selfridge (£39) I was willing to creep into the overdraft (dirty word) to make it mine!!
However, low and behold, do I see some mimicing going on here? This interpretation of the wild child look from Primark (£10) is much more up my street price wise :)



The print is uncanny isn't it?
FYI the bag is only available in higher grade stores if I'm going to get all Employee Of The Month on your asses.
TIP: Best worn with some fringing, leather, feathers and/or pretty bangles to really get that bohemian chic look nailed.

Can you guess that I'm a little spacey today? Had the night OF MY LIFE last night and later on....you'll know why....

No comments: