10/03/2011

Designer Do.


As obsessed with beauty products as think us girls definitely are, thought I'd tell you about my new revelation.
I recently just splashed out on James Brown Rich Moisture shampoo and conditioner. Sounds fancy, and was £6 a bottle, but I have to say that my hair has never felt so soft and bouncy! He's the one that was on Great British Hairdresser (Channel 4)

Now, I can't really say I believe in all that mechanical science mumbo-jumbo, however, for a gal that has had as many colours in her hair as me, this is the perfect product for thick hair that needs a pampering. I never normally go for moisture shampoo's as they tend to not do greasy hair any favours, but this is uber light and the ideal hair treat.
Tip.
No matter what the bottle says, never leave conditioner on for more than 30 seconds. It can weaken the hair and contributes to split end disasters. Ooh and also, use a shower comb to detangle after conditioning, combing once out of the shower can damage your scalp and can cause the hair to knot even further! Hang on thats two tips.

However for those on a budget, I swear by the Sunsilk range, sold in most supermarketsand for the bargain price of under £2.
I was going to do a before shot, but I looked just too frightening this morning.


P.S. I know this blog is strictly high street, but this designer label is accessible to just about everyone. Treat yourselves.

No comments: