10/08/2010

Pure, 1-3 August 2010

As this joyous British Summer is in full swing (not), it is that time that I went to Pure. And let me say that Olympia had no trouble in hosting an as ever fascinating showcase of chic and boldly emerging brands for buyers to have a gander at. And probably spending a HUGE amount of bucks as we're coming up to A/W (huge smiley to be back in my chunky knit btw)
Very very insightful for any fashion fan in that all under one roof are an array of beautiful fashion creations and just by asking the right questions can find out some very useful insights into the buying selection process.





However this time it was round was alot more fun. I went to Pure to check out my competitors......

I am happy to announce that I am launching a my own online business selling purses and wallets. That is all I can divulge to you at this point. Mouth schtum.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: