18/11/2008

Is that why they call it 'flat' drawing? :(

HUFF!
Isn't it annoying when you just can't get the hang of something straight away??
To honest, I'm finding the whole Illustrator/In design part of the course very hard. I just can't seem to remember all the little things that makes Jamie be able to copy my design in minutes.
Honestly, today I was playing with Illustrator for about 2 hours and I didn't even finish my Folk design.
Trying to have a complete blog meltdown, but I'm finding the whole importance of IT skills quite disheartening.
I know the help is there if I need it, but i just tend to panic.

On a more positive note, Zoe, Harriet and I had our first meeting about our 'Frock Exchange' fundraisor for the second years fashion show. We have decided to do it in the last week of Januray and advertise EVERYWHERE!
I shall definately keep you posted on the latest news!! V exciting isn't it??

No comments: